纪录片《狗狗秘闻》 35想不开心都难(在线收听

By knowing what gene is causing it in dogs,

知道了那种基因导致狗类生病

We have an idea that this gene can cause this disease in humans.

我们就想这种基因可能导致人类生病

I think that there's probably a

我想大概有很多疾病在人身上

lot of diseases that are so complicated in humans

表现的相当复杂

if we didn't have dogs it would

如果我们没有对狗的研究

take us a long time to start piecing it together.

将会花费很长的时间才能把答案拼凑完整

Dogs basically give us a huge head start on that.

借助狗个帮助 让这个进程大大提前了

So I think this puts the benefits

所以我认为这就是狗类

that dogs give us on a whole new level, and I think

在一个全新的层面给我们提供的收益

if they can help us cure those diseases,

如果它们能够帮助我们治愈这些疾病

then we can really say

那么我们真的

that dogs are good for our health.

可以说狗类对我们的健康是有益的

It's a very important part

真正了解一只狗

of life to actually know a dog.

是生活中非常重要的一部分

And especially a dog that adores you

尤其是这样一只喜欢你的狗

like this has got to be good for yourself.

对你来说是美好的事

It's kind of impossible to have a bad day

当你回到家里 碰碰狗湿湿的鼻子

when you're coming home to a wet nose and a waggling tail

看着它摇摆的尾巴 你想不开心都难

I can't imagine life without her.

我不能想象没有她的生活

It's quite strange. We were lucking anything before we had him,

奇怪的是 我们有他之前运气不错

And until now, we would feel

到现在 我觉得如果他不在

that we aren't luck if he wasn't here.

我们的运气就跑远了 

They just enrich your life,

它们让你的生活丰富多彩

they're the best thing ever.

这是比以往都更美好的事

They keep you young.

它们让你保持青春

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpggmw/528366.html