《丑女贝蒂》精讲 153我不想不务正业了(在线收听

The writers finished a draft of your speech.

作者们已经完成了你演讲的草稿

I think it's appropriately faux-modest, yet preachy.

我觉得太假 太罗嗦了

You should probably take a look at it, though.

你还是该自己看一下

Ugh, I don't care.

我不在乎了

Are you okay, Willie?

你还好吗 威莉

I was worried when you raced out of here this morning.

今天早上你冲出去 我很担心

Everything is fine. But I need you to do some research. See what dirt you can dig up on this.

一切都好 但我需要你做点调查 看看你能从这个人身上挖到多少料

No. Willie, please. I'm sorry, but I can't.

不 威莉 拜托 我不能

I took this job because I wanted to be a fashion editor, not a blackmailer or a digger of dirt or fond as I am of ascots and monocles——a junior detective. I'm sorry.

我来这里工作是因为我想做时尚编辑 而不是敲诈者或者狗仔队 或者让人认为我很喜欢八卦 作什么侦探 抱歉

I can't spend one more moment of my life scrounging around in dumpsters, looking for horrible information on people.

我不能再花费生命中的时间 在闲聊中挖料找别人的小辫子了

Enough is enough. I.... I can't do it anymore. I'm sorry.

够了 我不能再做了 抱歉

Nicol killed her boyfriend. I covered it up.

妮可杀了她男朋友 我替她瞒下了

This detective is blackmailing me, and I don't have the money.

这个侦探在勒索我 我没有钱

I need to find out something on this guy or we both go to jail.

我要找到这个人的小辫子 不然我们两个就要去坐牢

Uh, I'll get right on it.

我这就去办

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/528514.html