《丑女贝蒂》精讲 154丹尼尔惊讶母亲的艳事(在线收听

Meagen: And then four pages of minis...We're calling it " The Thigh's The Limit" and that's February.

然后是四页袖珍本 我们叫它大腿之限 那是二月份的了

Daniel: Great. um, but where's the "Wit and Whimsy" column?

好 那智慧和奇想专栏在哪里

Meagen: I was told that column was being cut.

他们告诉我那专栏被砍了

Daniel: No, it's not being cut. I was very specific about that.

不 没有被砍 我很看重它的

Meagen: Well, that's the message I got from your mother.

我是从你母亲那里得到消息的

Daniel: What? I don't care if he's in a meeting.Oh, my god!

什么 我不管他是不是在开会 老天啊

Clair: Oh, my god. Daniel! I should have told you before about Cal and me.

老天啊 丹尼尔 我早该告诉你我和卡尔的事

Daniel: I don't want to hear about it.

我不想听

Clair: But you deserve to know.

但你应该知道

We were involved before. it was a long time ago,when your father and I were going through a particularly...

我们之前就在一起了 很久以前 当时你父亲和我去一个特殊的

Daniel: No, wait, are you saying you had an affair with him? Please, I'm trying to...Stop! okay? Don't talk to me.

等等 你是说你以前就跟他有一腿 抱歉 我是想 住嘴 不要和我说话

Clair: I told you you should have let him go.That's easy for you to say, but I'm not that kind of a parent.

我告诉过你 你早该放他走 说得容易 我可不是那样的家长

Cal: Maybe we just don't think the same when it comes to our kids. Hmm. You know, maybe it's better that things didn't work out with ours.

也许我们都没想过 如果这事发生在我们孩子身上 你知道吗 我们的事情成不了更好

Clair: Why would you say something like that? You have no idea how hard that was for me.

你怎么能那么说 你根本不知道我有多难

Cal: I'm sorry.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/528515.html