《绝望的主妇》精讲602(在线收听

Hey, Mrs. Scavo. That's a sweet ride.

你好, Scavo太太。您的车真不错。

Yeah, you think so? Why don't you come over here for a second? I'd like to pick your brain.

你是这样认为的?为什么不过来一会儿呢?我想了解一下你的想法。

You're the demographic that my client is interested in so you'd actually be doing me a favor if you drove it around for a couple hours and told me what you thought.

我的客户对你所在的人群感兴趣,因此你会帮我一个大忙,如果你开着它在转上几个小时,并告诉我你的想法。

Do you mind?

你介意吗?

Are you kidding me?

您不是在开玩笑吧?

I can't believe you are old enough to drive. I still remember when you were ten years old.

难以置信, 你都到了能驾车的年龄了。我仍记得你10岁的时候。

I paid you a dollar to rake our leaves.

你为我家耙落叶,我付你1美元。

Yeah. Yeah, you were pretty cheap. Is this set up for mp3?

是的。是啊,你才给那么一点儿。这是mp3装置吗?

Uh, all the bells and whistles. But listen, I really wanted to tell you how sorry I am.

哦,是所有铃声和汽笛的。听我说...我想向你表达我的歉意。

Your lawyer came to see me. I'm going to be deposed. It's going to be hard for me...

你的律师找过我了。我将去作证。对我来说很难办。

Yeah. Yeah, I know. You just have to remember she's a different person when she drinks.

是的。我知道。你不要忘了,她只要一喝酒,就与平时判若两人。

She must be. It's hard for me to imagine the Bree I know capable of hurting you.

没错。我很难想象出,一个忍心打伤你的Bree。

Yeah. Do you have the keys?

是的。你有钥匙吗?

Oh. Sure. Anyway, I just I feel so guilty that this all went on in your house, right under our nose.

当然有。总之,我,我很内疚,为了你们家发生的事,发生在你身边的事。

So if there is anything I can do to help you...

如果我能帮上你什么忙...

Well, can you get a discount on these?

那么, 这车你可以给我打个折么?

Um, actually, yeah. One of the perks.

嗯...那好吧。如果这能使你振作起来的话。

Even so, it's a little out of the price range of a high school student.

即便如此, 对于高中生来说,它也超出了可以负担得起的范围。

Well, if you tell my lawyer the truth,I don't think money's gonna be a problem.

那么, 如果你对律师说出事实,钱就不再是问题了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/528849.html