《丑女贝蒂》精讲 219我痛并快乐着(在线收听

Hilda. You know, I never got into all the Saint stuff, Betty.

希尔达 贝蒂 你知道的 我从不相信因果报应

Well, it... it never made sense to me.

我从不相信这些

They all looked so happy suffering.But... Now I get it.

这些蜡烛痛并快乐着 可是现在我明白了

What I did with Bobby... What I did to Archie...

我和波比所做所为 我对阿奇造成的伤害

I'm a bad person. I... I want to suffer. I deserve it.

我是个坏人 我想受到惩罚 我罪有应得

I.. I wish that someone would peel my skin off

我希望有人扒我的皮

or drag me behind a bunch of horses

或者把我五马分尸

or make me swallow coals, you know?

或者让我吞火炭 你明白吗

Are you absolutely sure that it's not...

你确信他不是

Yeah, he's been really busy with the campaign.

是的 他忙于竞选

These aren't about the baby, by the way.

这不是孩子的问题

I've been lighting them all week.

我已经点着这些蜡烛一周了

I just... I needed some sign, you know,

我只是想得到某种启示 你明白吗

about whether or not I should break up with such a good guy.

我该不该和如此优秀的男人分手

Well, I got my sign. I don't belong with Archie.

现在我得到启示了 我不适合阿奇

I just... I don't know if I'm gonna have the guts to tell him.

我只是不知道我是否有勇气向他坦承一切

Hilda. Maybe you didn't make the best choice...

希尔达 也许你没有做出最佳选择

but you are a really good person.

可你是个真正的好人

And you don't deserve to suffer.

你不该承受这一切

Thanks.But you know you still have to tell Archie

谢谢 不过你还是得告诉阿奇

that you don't want to be with him, right?

你要和他分手

Really? Couldn't you just peel my skin off?

不是吧 你把我皮扒了得了

Can I come in?

我可以进来吗

I'm gonna leave you two alone.

你们俩个单独谈谈吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/528893.html