《丑女贝蒂》精讲 239出门了(在线收听

Car's downstairs.

车在楼下

You need to hurry

你得快点

or you'll be late for your cocktails with the Dsquared guys.

要不就赶不上 和Dsquared人的鸡尾酒会了

Are you sure the car's here?

你确定车准备好了

Because it never showed at kors yesterday.

因为昨天在Kors秀场 车一直没出现

Actually,I'm sure the car showed up.

事实上 我敢肯定车去了

But it didn't. But it did. Now go.

但是没有啊 当然有 走吧

Oh! Stop. Wait. Daniel. Oh,right.

哦 等等 Daniel

Oh! My... my jacket! Shh.

噢 对 哦 我的 我的外套 嘘

I got this.What are you... See? Always prepared. Spin.

我来 你要 瞧瞧 我都有准备的 转过来

Where did this jacket come from?

这外套哪儿来的

From your dry cleaning.

从你干洗好的衣服里找的

And it fits flawlessly!

它穿在你身上简直堪称完美

Now get out of here. You have to be at waverly in ten.

现在快走吧 你得赶在十点到Waverly酒店

I thought I was going to farmhouse.

我以为我是要去农场的

Okay,all this doubting me is starting to get a little upsetting.

好吧 这种怀疑让我开始有点不安了

Okay,wow. She's very sensitive.

好好 哇哦 她真敏感

Hey,I just did my first "she”. Yeah.

嘿 我刚第一次用"她" 是啊

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/528913.html