《权力的游戏》精讲 第1集:凛冬将至(10)(在线收听

and there's the clever one.

一个聪明绝顶

Mmm I hear they call him the Imp.

听说他人称小恶魔

I hear he hates that nickname.

我听说他讨厌这个绰号

Oh? I hear he's more than earned it.

是吗 听说他实至名归啊

I hear he's a drunken little lecher

还听说他是个嗜酒的小色鬼

prone to all manner of perversions.

喜欢玩各种各样的体位

Clever girl.

真聪明

We've been expecting you Lord Tyrion.

我们非常期待您的到来 提利昂大人

Have you?

真的吗

Oh! Already?

又有反应了

The gods gave me one blessing.

诸神总算赐我一项天赋

Don't get up. My lord.

不用起身了 见过大人

Should I explain to you the meaning of a closed door

需要我向你解释下妓院紧闭房门

in a whorehouse brother?

意味着什么吗 哥哥

You have much to teach me no doubt

毫无疑问 我还有很多需要向你学习

but our sister craves your attention.

但我们的姐姐急需你的关心

She has odd cravings our sister.

我们的这位姐姐需求很奇特

A family trait.

家族特性

Now the Starks are feasting us at sundown.

史塔克家要在日落时分为我们设宴接风

Don't leave me alone with these people.

别让我独自面对那些家伙

I'm sorry I've begun the feast a bit early.

抱歉 我的宴席提前了一些

And this is the first of many courses.

而这是开胃菜

I thought you might say that.

就知道你会这么说

But since we're short on time...

既然时间仓促

Come on girls.

进来吧 姑娘们

See you at sundown.

日落时见

Close the door!

关门

Did you have to bury her in a place like this?

有必要把她葬在这种地方吗

She should be on a hill somewhere

她应该安息在山丘上

with the sun and the clouds above her.

有阳光白云作伴

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/529171.html