《权力的游戏》精讲 第2集:王都之路(6)(在线收听

A sword for the wall?

打把剑好去长城吗?

I already have one.

我已经有一把了。

Good man. Have you swung it yet? Of course I have.

很好。使过没有?当然。

At someone, I mean.

我是说沾过血没。

It's a strange thing, the first time you cut a man.

很奇怪,当你第一次杀人。

You realize we're nothing but sacks of meat and blood and some bone to keep it all standing.

就会明白,人不过是血肉皮囊,再就是有副骨架支撑着罢了。

Let me thank you ahead of time for guarding us all from the perils beyond the wall...

我提前向你道谢,感谢你抵御来自长城外的威胁。

Wildlings and White Walkers and whatnot.

使我们免遭野人、异鬼等怪物的攻击。

We're grateful to have good, strong men like you protecting us.

很高兴有你这样强壮的好人保护我们。

We've guarded the kingdoms for 8,000 years.

我们已守护王国长达八千年。

Is it "we" already?

这就"我们"啦?

Have you taken your vows then? Soon enough.

你发过誓言了吗?快了。

Give my regards to The Night's Watch.

替我向守夜人致敬。

I'm sure it will be thrilling to serve in such an elite force.

在如此精锐的部队服役,想必很令人激动吧。

And if not? It's only for life.

就算不高兴,你也没得选择了。

Thank you, Nymeria.

谢谢你,娜梅莉亚。

Septa Mordane says I have to do it again.

茉丹修女让我重新整理。

My things weren't properly folded, she says.

她说我的衣服没有摺整齐。

Who cares how they're folded? ! They're going to get all messed up anyway.

谁管它有没有摺好?!反正迟早也要乱成一团的嘛。

It's good you've got help.

还好你有帮手。

Watch. Nymeria, gloves.

看好了。娜梅莉亚,去拿手套。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/529188.html