《权力的游戏》精讲 第2集:王都之路(7)(在线收听

Impressive. Shut up. Nymeria, gloves!

真厉害。闭嘴。娜梅莉亚,去拿手套!

I have something for you.

我有东西给你。

And it has to be packed very carefully.

必须把它妥善藏好。

A present? Close the door.

给我的礼物吗?去把门关起来。

This is no toy.

这可不是玩具。

Be careful you don't cut yourself.

小心不要伤到自己。

It's so skinny. So are you.

剑身好细。跟你一样。

I had the blacksmith make it for you special.

我请铁匠特别打造了这把剑。

It won't hack a man's head off, but it can poke him full of holes if you're quick enough. I can be quick.

虽然无法砍人头颅,但只要动作够快,就能将他刺得千疮百孔。我动作很快的。

You'll have to work at it every day.

你以后要天天练习。

How does it feel? Do you like the balance? I think so.

感觉如何?还顺手吗?我觉得蛮不错。

First lesson: Stick them with the pointy end.

第一课:用尖的那端去刺敌人。

I know which end to use.

我知道该用那一边刺人啦。

I'm going to miss you. Careful.

我会想你的。小心。

All the best swords have names, you know.

大凡好剑都有自己的名讳。

Sansa can keep her sewing needles.

珊莎有她的缝衣针。

I've got a needle of my own.

这就是我的缝衣针了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/529189.html