《权力的游戏》精讲 第3集:雪诺大人(2)(在线收听

Welcome, Lord Stark.

欢迎, 史塔克大人.

Grand Maester Pycelle has called a meeting of the Small Council.

派席尔大学士提议召开御前会议.

The honor of your presence is requested.

希望您能大驾光临.

Get the girls settled in. I'll be back in time for supper.

好好安顿我的女儿. 我晚餐前回来.

And, Jory, you go with them. Yes, my Lord.

乔里, 你跟他们去. 是, 大人.

If you'd like to change into something more appropriate...

你是否需要换件合适的衣服...

Thank the gods you're here, Stark.

感谢诸神, 您终于到了, 史塔克大人.

About time we had some stern, northern leadership.

目前的时局需要有坚强的北方人来领导.

About glad to see you're protecting the throne.

很高兴有您在保护国王.

Sturdy old thing.

真是个笨重的家伙.

How many Kings' asses have polished it, I wonder?

不知它曾见识过多少位国王的屁股?

Um, what's the line?

嗯, 那句俗话怎么说来着?

The King shits and The Hand wipes.

国王拉屎, 首相擦屁股.

Very handsome armor.

好漂亮的铠甲.

Not a scratch on it. I know.

连一丝刮痕都没有. 我知道.

People have been swinging at me for years, but they always seem to miss.

多年以来无数人想击中我, 但总是失手.

You've chosen your opponents wisely then.

这说明你很会挑选对手.

I have a knack for it.

这方面我确实很有一套.

It must be strange for you coming into this room.

当你走进这个大厅肯定有一种特别的感觉.

I was standing right here when it happened.

当年我就站在这个地方.

He was very brave, your brother.

你的兄弟他非常勇敢.

Your father too.

你的父亲也一样.

They didn't deserve to die like that.

他们不该承受那样的酷刑.

Nobody deserves to die like that.

没人应该承受那样的酷刑.

But you just stood there and watched.

但你只是站在那里看.

500 men just stood there and watched.

五百个人只是站在那里看.

All the great knights of the Seven Kingdoms

七国上下几乎所有的伟大骑士们

you think anyone said a word, lifted a finger?

有谁说过一句话, 伸过一根手指头?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/529202.html