《神探夏洛克》精讲 04连环杀手(在线收听

Oh, brilliant!

万岁!

I thought it was going to be a dull evening.

我本以为今晚会很无聊。

Honestly, you can't beat a really imaginative serial killer when there's nothing on the telly, Mrs Hudson.

说实话,赫德森太太,对着无聊的肥皂剧可对付不了屡出奇招的连环杀手啊。

I may be out late, might need some food.

我会晚归,可能需要点吃的。

I'm your landlady, dear, not your housekeeper.

亲爱的,我是你房东,不是管家。

Something cold will do.

冷的就行。

John, make yourself at home. Have a cup of tea, don't wait up.

约翰,喝杯茶,别客气,别等我。

Look at him dashing about. My husband was just the same. But you're more the sitting down type, I can tell. I'll make you that cuppa, you rest your leg.

看他那急匆匆的样子,我丈夫以前也这样。你就沉稳多了,我看得出来。我来帮你沏茶,你先歇歇腿。

Damn my leg!

见鬼的腿!

Sorry, I'm so sorry. It's just sometimes this bloody thing...I understand, dear, I've got a hip.

抱歉,非常抱歉,但有时这该死的情绪控制不了...亲爱的,我理解,我髋关节这也不好。

A cup of tea would be lovely, thank you.

有杯茶喝就太好了,谢谢。

Just this once, dear. I'm not your housekeeper.

仅此一次,亲爱的,我不是你管家。

A couple of biscuits, too, if you've got 'em.

有的话,再来几片饼干。

Not your housekeeper.

我不是你管家哦。

You're a doctor. In fact, you're an army doctor.

你是医生,事实上,你是个军医。

Yes.

是的。

Any good?

做得好吗?

Very good.

相当好。

Seen a lot of injuries then, violent deaths?

那你一定目睹过无数创伤,致命伤?

Well, yes.

是啊。

Bit of trouble too, I bet.

一定很困扰吧。

Of course, yes. Enough for a lifetime. Far too much.

当然,这辈子都看够了。看得太多了。

Want to see some more?

还想看更多吗?

God, yes!

这还用说!

Come on, then.

那就来吧。

Sorry, Mrs Hudson, I'll skip the cuppa. Off out.

抱歉,赫德森太太,不喝茶了,要出去。

What, both of you?

你俩都出去吗?

No point sitting at home when there's finally some halfway interesting murders.

终于有好玩的了,没理由坐等在家中。

Look at you all happy. It's not decent.

死了人你这么开心,真不得体。

Who cares about decent?

管他得不得体?

The game, Mrs Hudson, is on!

赫德森太太,游戏开始了!

Taxi!

的士!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/529331.html