《神探夏洛克》精讲 09女警官的警告(在线收听

He's gone.

他走了。

What, Sherlock Holmes?

夏洛克·福尔摩斯吗?

He just took off. He does that.

他刚走,他总这样。

Is he coming back?

他还会回来吗?

Didn't look like it.

估计不会。

Right. Right, yes. Um, sorry, where am I?

好吧。对了,不好意思,这是哪里?

Brixton.

碧斯顿。

Right. Do you know where I'd get a cab? It's just my leg.

好的。我能在哪儿打到车吗?我腿脚不灵便。

Yeah, try the main road.

去大路上试试。

You're not his friend, he doesn't have friends, so who are you?

你不是他的朋友,他没有朋友,那你是谁?

Me, I'm...I'm nobody. I've just met him.

我是...无名小卒,我刚认识他。

Right, bit of advice then. Stay away from that guy.

给你点忠告,离他远点。

Why?

为什么?

Well, you know why he's here? He's not paid or anything, he likes it. He gets off on it. The weirder the crime, the more he gets off.

知道他为什么来这里吗?又没有任何报酬,他喜欢命案,有案子他就兴奋。案子越离奇,他就越兴奋。

And you know what? One day just showing up isn't going to be enough. One day we'll be standing round a body and Sherlock Holmes will be the one who put it there.

还有就是,总有一天,只是调查已不能满足他。总有一天,我们会站在一具尸体边,而夏洛克·福尔摩斯便是罪魁祸首。

Why would he do that?

他为什么会这么做?

Because he's a psychopath and psychopaths get bored.

因为他就是个疯子,疯子容易无聊。

Donovan!

多诺万!

Yeah, coming!

来了!

Stay away from Sherlock Holmes.

离夏洛克·福尔摩斯远点。

Thanks.

多谢。

No worries.

不客气。

You late or something?

你赶时间吗?

No, not particularly, why?

也不算,怎么?

Sorry. You just look a bit wired.

不好意思,只是你看起来有点不安。

Wired? What do you mean, wired?

不安,不安是啥意思?

What are you doing?

你在干什么?

Nicotine patch, helps me think.

尼古丁贴片,有助于我思考。

Impossible to sustain a smoking habit in London these days. Bad news for brain work.

这年头在伦敦连烟都抽不起。对大脑无益。

Good news for breathing.

对呼吸有益。

Oh, breathing. Breathing is boring.

呼吸有什么意义。

Is that three patches?

你贴了三片吗?

It's a three patch problem.

一片一个难度嘛。

Well? You asked me to come. Took me an hour to get here, I assume it's important.

那个?急着叫我回来。我花了一小时赶过来,我猜一定是有什么要紧事。

Oh, yeah, can I borrow your phone?

啊对,能借用一下手机吗?

My phone?

我的手机?

Don't want to use mine, always a chance the number will be recognised. It's on the website.

不能用我自己的,网上有我的号码。可能会被认出来。

Mrs Hudson's got a phone.

赫德森太太也有手机。

Yeah, but she's downstairs. I tried shouting, but she didn't hear.

对,可她在楼下,我喊破喉咙她都听不到。

I was the other side of London!

可我当时在伦敦另一头。

There was no hurry.

我又不赶时间。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/529336.html