《神探夏洛克》精讲 11抛出诱饵(在线收听

The murderer?

凶手吗?

The murderer.

就是凶手。

Who did I just text?

那我刚才短信给谁了?

Maybe she just dropped it in the back of his car. Maybe she planted it on purpose to lead us to him, but the murderer has her phone.

也许她把手机留在了车里。也许她故意留下让我们找到凶手,不管怎样,手机在凶手身上。

A few hours since his last victim. Now he's received the text, which can only be from her.

距离案发仅几小时。却突如其来收到该名受害者的短信。

An innocent man would ignore a text like that, assuming it was a mistake. A guilty man would panic.

若是路人拾获手机的话肯定对此不以为意,但凶手却会大惊失措。

Have you spoken to the police?

你知会警方了吗?

Five people are dead, there isn't time to talk to the police.

已有五人遇害,没时间知会警察。

Then why are you talking to me?

那你又为何知会我呢?

You're here.

你在这儿呀。

Well?

既然这样?

Well, what?

什么怎样?

Well, you could sit there and watch telly. Problem?

你也可以坐在这看无聊的电视剧。有问题吗?

Sergeant Donovan.

多诺万警佐。

What about her?

她怎么了?

Said you get off on this, you enjoy it.

她说你沉迷破案不能自拔,自得其乐。

And I said "danger" and here you are.

我也警告过你"有危险",你不也来了。

Damn it! Where are we going?

给他看穿了!我们现在去哪里?

Northumberland Terrace is a five-minute walk from here.

诺森伯兰大楼,离这五分钟路程。

What, you think he's stupid enough to go there?

你真认为他会蠢到单刀赴会吗?

No, I think he's brilliant enough. I love the brilliant ones. They're so desperate to get caught. -

不,我认为他聪明过人,我喜欢与他们交手。他们都渴望被捕。

Why?

为何呢?

Appreciation.

能一举成名。

At long last the spotlight.

成就焦点人物。

To you it's an arrest, to them it's a coming out party. That's the frailty of genius, it needs an audience.

对你来说是被捕,对他们则是一场盛会。那是所有天才的弱点,他们需要观众。

Yes. Yes. I suppose it does.

是啊。我想也是。

22 Northumberland Terrace. Keep your eyes on it.

诺森伯兰22号大楼,留心盯着。

Don't you want to keep your eyes on it?

你不盯着吗?

I am.

我盯着呢。

Yeah, but he's not just going to ring the doorbell, though, is he?

但他不会真这么蠢去按门铃吧?

No, of course not, but he'll pass by. He might even loiter.

当然不会,他会假装路过。甚至在附近徘徊。

Half of London's passing by.

路过的人多了去了。

I'll recognise him.

我能认出他来。

You know who he is?

你知道他是谁吗?

I know what he is.

我知道他是什么人。

Sherlock!

夏洛克!

Anything on the menu. Whatever you want, free. All on the house, you and your date.

菜单上的,你想吃的,一律免费。你的约会对象也免单。

Do you want to eat?

你想吃点什么?

I'm not his date.

我不是他对象。

Oh, oh, this man! He got me off a murder charge.

就是这家伙!帮我洗脱了谋杀嫌疑。

This is Angelo.

这是安杰洛。

Three years ago I successfully proved to Inspector Lestrade that at the time of a particularly vicious triple murder, Angelo was in a completely different part of town, car-jacking.

三年前我向雷斯垂德证实了在三起特大恶性谋杀案的事发当时,安杰洛正在别处抢劫汽车。

He cleared my name.

他洗刷了我的罪名。

Cleared it a bit.

只是谋杀罪名。

Anything on the menu, I cook it for you myself.

菜单上的菜我会亲自下厨。

Thank you, Angelo.

多谢,安杰洛。

If not for you, I'd have gone to prison.

全靠他,我才免遭牢狱之灾。

You did go to prison.

你享受过牢狱了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/529338.html