《神探夏洛克》精讲 13演戏(在线收听

Angelo, glass of white wine, quickly!

安杰洛,来一杯白葡萄酒,快!

I give you the perfect murder weapon of the modern age. The invisible car. The London cab!

让我来告诉你现代社会的完美谋杀工具。隐没于人群中的车。伦敦的士!

There's been cabs up and down this street all night. - This one's stopped. - He's looking for a fare. - But we don't know it's him. - We don't know it isn't.

整晚有很多的士来来回回这条街。-这辆车却停下了。-他在拉客。-我们不能确定是他。-也不能确定不是。

Thank you. Watch. Don't interfere. Angelo, headless nun!

多谢。看着,别来搅局。安杰洛,无头幽灵要出击了!

Oh, now that was a case. Same again?

又有案子了吗?

If you wouldn't mind.

若是你不介意的话。

Out of my restaurant! Cretino! You're drunk! And stay away!

滚出去,你个愚蠢的酒鬼!离这远点!

What's he doing?

他在搞什么?

Sherlock's on the case.

夏洛克开始破案了。

Bad news for bad people.

罪犯们可要遭殃了。

Hey, hey, come on!

喂,别这样!

Sorry mate, off duty.

抱歉伙计,我下班了。

221B Baker Street.

我要去贝克街221B。

I'm not on duty mate, you see the light?

我下班了,伙计,你看见我的灯没?

Just round the corner, it's Baker Street!

转个弯就到了,贝克街!

There's plenty of other cabs round here. Get another cab.

其它的士多了去了,再叫一辆。

221B!

221B!

I'm not on duty and I don't do drunks!

我下班了!我也不载酒鬼!

Hello?

喂?

How do you make them take the poison?

你是怎么让他们服毒的?

What? What did you...What did you say?

什么?你说什么?

I said, how do you make them take the poison?

我说?你是怎么让他们服毒的?

Oi, who are you?

你是谁?

Sherlock Holmes.

夏洛克·福尔摩斯。

Do a lot of drugs, Sherlock Holmes?

你磕过很多药吗?夏洛克·福尔摩斯?

Not in a while.

戒了一阵子了。

I ask 'cause you're very resilient.

你居然适应性这么强。

Most people would have passed out by now. It's okay, all part of the plan.

平常人早就昏过去了。没关系,这是计划好的。

It's okay, he's just had a few. Look at the state of him!

没事,他喝多了。看看他这样子!

John!

约翰!

John, John!

约翰!约翰!

Trouble is, your friends all think you're acting. That's the thing about people. They're all stupid.

问题在于,你朋友会以为你在演戏。人就是这样。都是愚蠢至极。

Something's gone wrong.

出事了。

No, no, no. All part of the plan. Sherlock always has a plan.

不不不。这都是计划,夏洛克总是计划周详。

Yes, and it's gone wrong.

对,但这次出问题了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/529340.html