《神探夏洛克》精讲 21室友难寻(在线收听

John! John Watson! Stamford, Mike Stamford. We were at Barts together.

约翰!约翰·华生!我是史丹佛,迈克·史丹佛,我们以前一起在巴茨医院共事。

Yes, sorry, yes, Mike. Hello.

对,抱歉,迈克。你好。

Yes, I know, I got fat.

没事,我理解,我胖了。

No, no.

没有。

I heard you were abroad somewhere getting shot at. What happened?

听说你去国外挨枪子儿了。情况如何?

I got shot.

我中了枪。

Are you still at Barts then?

你还在巴茨医院吗?

Teaching now, yeah, bright young things like we used to be. God, I hate them.

现在教书,对着一群朝气十足的小屁孩,就跟我们以前一个样。老天,我真讨厌他们。

What about you, just staying in town till you get yourself sorted?

你呢,在处理停当之前,先住在城里吗?

I can't afford London on an Army pension.

靠军队退休金没法在伦敦过日子。

Couldn't bear to be anywhere else. That's not the John Watson I know. I'm not the John Watson.

其它地方也不行,我了解你。我已经变了。

Couldn't Harry help?

没找海瑞帮忙吗?

Yeah, like that's going to happen.

这显然行不通。

I don't know, get a flat share or something?

我也不知道,那找人合租公寓之类的呢?

Come on. Who'd want me for a flatmate?

算了吧,谁愿意当我的室友?

What?

怎么了?

You're the second person to say that to me today.

今天也有个人和我这么说过。

Who was the first?

谁是第一个?

How fresh?

有多新鲜?

Just in. 67, natural causes. Used to work here. I knew him, he was nice.

刚刚送来,67岁,自然死亡。以前在这儿工作,我认识他,他人很好。

Fine. We'll start with the riding crop.

好吧。开始鞭挞吧。

So, bad day was it?

今天不太顺哈?

I need to know what bruises form in the next 20 minutes. A man's alibi depends on it. Text me.

二十分钟后告诉我尸体的瘀伤情况。某人的不在场证明就靠"他"了,发短信给我。

Listen, I was wondering. Maybe later, when you're finished...You're wearing lipstick. You weren't wearing lipstick before.

那个,我想问一下,等你工作完后...你涂了唇膏,你以前从不涂唇膏。

I refreshed it a bit.

我想换换形象。

Sorry, you were saying?

不好意思,你刚说什么?

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee?

我是想问,你想来杯咖啡吗?

Black, two sugars, please. I'll be upstairs.

清咖啡,两块糖,麻烦了,我就在楼上。

OK.

好吧。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/529348.html