《神探夏洛克》精讲 25诡异的女司机(在线收听

I'm to take you home.

我送你回家。

Address?

住哪里?

Er, Baker Street. 221B Baker Street. But I need to stop off somewhere first.

贝克街。贝克街221B。不过我得先去个地方。

Listen, your boss. Any chance you could not tell him this is where I went?

听着。你能别告诉你上司,我到这里来了吗?

Sure.

当然。

You've told him already, haven't you?

-你已经告诉他了吧?

Yeah.

对。

Hey erm...do you ever get any free time?

再问一句,你有休息日吗?

Oh, yeah. Lots.

有,很多。

Bye.

不送。

OK.

好。

What are you doing?

你在干什么?

Nicotine patch. Helps me think. Impossible to sustain a smoking habit in London these days. Bad news for brain work.

尼古丁贴片。有助于我思考。这年头在伦敦连烟都抽不起。对大脑无益。

It's good news for breathing.

对呼吸有益。

Oh...Breathing! Breathing's boring.

呼吸有什么意义。

Is that...three patches?

你贴了三片吗?

It's a three-patch problem.

一片一个难度嘛。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/529352.html