《权力的游戏》精讲 第3集:雪诺大人(6)(在线收听

The North cannot be held not by an outsider.

北境是无法由外人掌控的.

It's too big and too wild. And when the winter comes,

那地方太广阔太蛮荒. 当冬天来临时,

the Seven Gods together couldn't save you and your royal army.

连七神也无力帮助你和你的王室军队.

A good King knows when to save his strength...

一位优秀的国王知道何时要保留力量...

And when to destroy his enemies.

何时要消灭敌人.

So you agree...

所以你也同意...

The Starks are enemies?

史塔克家是敌人?

Everyone who isn't us

非我族类者

is an enemy.

都是敌人.

Enough of that, young lady. Eat your food.

够了, 小姐. 快吃饭吧.

I'm practicing. Practicing for what?

我在练武. 练武干什么?

The Prince. Arya, stop!

收拾王子. 艾莉亚, 住手!

He's a liar and a coward and he killed my friend.

他是个骗子和懦夫, 他杀了我的朋友.

The Hound killed your friend.

是猎狗杀了你的朋友.

The Hound does whatever the Prince tells him to do.

王子让猎狗干什么他就干什么.

You're an idiot.

你是个白痴.

You're a liar, and if you told the truth

你是个骗子, 如果你说了真话

Mycah would be alive. Enough!

米凯就不会死. 够了!

What's happening here?

出什么事了?

Arya would rather act like a beast than a lady.

艾莉亚不想当淑女而想当野兽.

Go to your room. We'll speak later.

回你的房间去. 我们等会再谈.

That's for you, love.

这个送给你, 亲爱的.

The same dollmaker makes all of Princess Myrcella's toys.

弥赛拉公主的玩偶也是同一位工匠做的.

Don't you like it?

你喜欢吗?

I haven't played with dolls since I was eight.

我八岁起就不再玩玩偶了.

May I be excused? You've barely eaten a thing.

我能走了吗? 你根本没吃什么东西.

It's all right. Go on.

好吧. 走吧.

War was easier than daughters.

战争倒比女儿们更容易对付.

( Knocks ) Go away!

走开!

Arya, open the door.

艾莉亚, 开门.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/529643.html