《权力的游戏》精讲 第3集:雪诺大人(10)(在线收听

I'd rather be dead.

我宁可死掉.

Don't ever say that. I'd rather be dead.

不要再这么说. 我宁可死掉.

Fewer eyes back here, my Lady.

这里眼线少一些, 夫人.

But still too many.

但还是太多了.

It's nine years since I've set foot in the capital.

我上次来都城已经是九年前的事了.

And no one knew who I was the last time I came either.

我上次来时也没人认识我.

My Lady.

夫人.

Welcome to King's Landing, Lady Stark. Would you mind following us?

欢迎来到君临, 史塔克夫人. 请您跟我们走好吗?

I would. We've done nothing wrong.

我可以跟你们走. 但我们没犯什么错.

We've been instructed to escort you into the city.

我们受命护送您进城.

Instructed?

受命?

I don't know who's providing your instructions, but

我不知道是谁派你们来的, 但是

follow me, Lady Stark.

跟着我, 史塔克夫人.

Cat! Go on.

凯特! 走吧.

Go upstairs.

上楼.

You little worm!

你这混蛋!

You take me for some back-alley Sally

你当我是什么人...

you can drag into a

可以任你呼来唤去

pssst!

嘘!

I meant no disrespect

我绝对没有打算...

to you of all people.

冒犯你的意思.

How dare you bring me here!

你怎么敢带我到这里来!

Have you lost your mind?

你发疯了么?

No one will come looking for you here. Isn't that what you wanted?

没人会来这里找你. 你不正希望如此么?

I'm truly sorry about the locale.

我愿真诚地表达歉意.

How did you know I was coming to King's Landing?

你怎么知道我来君临的?

A dear friend told me.

一位亲密的朋友告诉我的.

Lady Stark. Lord Varys.

史塔克夫人. 瓦里斯大人.

To see you again after so many years is a blessing.

阔别多年再次相见, 真是荣幸之至.

Your poor hands.

您的手怎么了.

How did you know I was coming?

你怎么知道我来的消息?

Knowledge is my trade, my Lady.

我的职责就是打听消息, 夫人.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/529647.html