《权力的游戏》精讲 第3集:雪诺大人(14)(在线收听

Petyr has promised to help us find the truth.

培提尔答应协助我们调查真相.

He's like a little brother to me, Ned.

他和我情同姐弟, 奈德.

He would never betray my trust.

他绝对不会辜负我的信任.

I'll try to keep you alive, for her sake.

我会努力保护你的性命, 为了她.

A fool's task, admittedly,

我得承认这是个愚蠢的任务,

but I've never been able to refuse your wife anything.

但我从来无法拒绝你夫人的请求.

I won't forget this.

我不会忘记的.

You're a true friend.

你是个真正的朋友.

Don't tell anyone. I have a reputation to maintain.

不要告诉任何人. 我会信守诺言.

How could you be so stupid? Calm down.

你怎么会这么蠢? 冷静.

He's a child 10 years old.

他是个孩子 才十岁.

What were you thinking? I was thinking of us.

你在想什么? 我在想我们的事.

You're a bit late to start complaining about it now.

你现在抱怨这个有点晚了.

What has the boy told them? Nothing.

那孩子说了什么? 什么都没有.

He's said nothing. He remembers nothing.

他什么都没说. 他什么都不记得了.

Then what are you raving about?

你有什么好担心的?

What if it comes back to him?

要是他又记起来了呢?

If he tells his father what he saw

如果他告诉他父亲他看到了什么

we'll say he was lying. We'll say he was dreaming.

我们可以说他在撒谎. 说他在做梦.

We'll say whatever we like.

我们想怎么说就怎么说.

I think we can outfox a 10-year-old.

我相信我们斗得过十岁的孩子.

And my husband? I'll go to war with him if I have to.

那我的丈夫呢? 如果必要得话我可以和他开战.

They can write a ballad about us:

他们会为我们谱写歌谣:

"The War for Cersei's Cunt." "

争夺瑟曦秘穴之战."

Let me go. Never.

放开我. 绝不.

Let me go. The boy

放开我. 那孩子

won't talk.

不会说出来的.

And if he does, I'll kill him.

如果他说出来, 我会杀掉他.

Him, Ned Stark, the kingthe whole bloody lot of them,

他, 奈德史塔克, 国王... 他们所有人,

until you and I are the only people

直到只剩下你和我

left in this world.

还活在这个世界上.

I wish I could see the girls.

我想见见女儿们.

It's too dangerous. Just for a moment.

那太危险了. 就一会儿.

Until we know who our enemies are

等我们确定敌人是谁

I know they did it, Ned. The Lannisters.

我知道是他们干的, 奈德. 是兰尼斯特家.

In my bones, I know it.

我确信无疑.

Littlefinger's right.

小指头说得对.

I can't do anything without proof.

没有证据我们什么都不能做.

And if you find the proof?

如果你找到证据呢?

Then I bring it to Robert...

我会觐见劳勃...

And hope he's still the man I once knew.

希望他仍是我熟悉的那个人.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/529651.html