《权力的游戏》精讲 第3集:雪诺大人(17)(在线收听

It must wound your pride, huh?

伤到你自尊心了, 是吗?

Standing out there like a glorified sentry.

象个看守似的干站着.

Jaime Lannister, son of the mighty Tywin.

詹姆兰尼斯特, 强大的泰温之子.

Forced to mind the door while your King eats and drinks and shits and fucks.

被迫看门, 而你的国王 在吃肉喝酒拉屎或操女人.

So come on.

来吧.

We're telling war stories.

我们聊聊战争故事.

Who was your first kill, not counting old men?

你第一次杀的人是谁, 老头子不算?

One of the outlaws in the Brotherhood.

一个兄弟会的强盗.

I was there that day.

那天我也在场.

You were only a squire, 16 years old.

你当时还是个侍从, 只有十六岁.

You killed Simon Toyne with a counter riposte.

你用一招漂亮的反击杀死了西蒙托因.

Best move I ever saw.

我见过最漂亮的一招.

A good fighter, Toyne, but he lacked stamina.

托因是个勇士, 但他缺乏耐力.

Your outlaw.

那个强盗.

Any last words?

说了什么遗言吗?

I cut his head off, so no. Hmmm.

没有, 我砍掉了他的头. 嗯.

What about Aerys Targaryen?

伊里斯坦格利安呢?

What did the Mad King say when you stabbed him in the back?

你从背后刺杀他时疯王说了什么?

I never asked.

我以前没问过.

Did he call you a traitor?

他说你是个叛徒?

Did he plead for a reprieve?

他祈求解脱?

He said the same thing he'd been saying for hours.

他说他最后几小时一直在说的话.

"Burn them all."

"把他们全烧死."

If that's all, Your Grace.

就这样了, 陛下.

Do the Dothraki buy their slaves?

多斯拉克人也买奴隶吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/529654.html