《权力的游戏》精讲 第4集:废物(25)(在线收听

I pray for home too.

我也只想回家.

My brother will never take back the Seven Kingdoms.

我哥哥永远无法夺回七国.

He couldn't lead an army even if my husband gave him one.

就算我夫君给他军队, 他也无力统御.

He'll never take us home.

他永远无法带我们回家.

Lover's quarrel?

小两口吵架了?

I'm sorry. Do I?

很抱歉. 我?

Sansa dear, this is Lord Baelish. He's known

亲爱的珊莎, 这是贝里席大人. 他是--

an old friend of the family.

家族的老朋友.

I've known your mother a long long time.

我很早就认识你的母亲.

Why do they call you Littlefinger? Arya!

他们为什么称呼你小指头? 艾莉亚!

Don't be rude! No, it's quite all right.

别这么没礼貌! 不, 没关系.

When I was a child I was very small

我小时候个头很小

and I come from a little spit of land called The Fingers,

而且我来自一个叫做五指半岛的小地方,

so you see,

所以你知道,

it's an exceedingly clever nickname.

这是个非常恰当的绰号.

I've been sitting here for days!

我都等好几天了!

Start the damn joust

快开始长枪比武

before I piss myself!

免得我发飚!

Gods, who is that?

诸神在上, 那是谁啊?

Ser Gregor Clegane.

格雷果克里冈爵士.

They call him the Mountain.

人称魔山.

The hound's older brother.

猎狗的哥哥.

And his opponent? Littlefinger: Ser Hugh of the Vale.

他的对手呢? 艾林谷的修夫爵士.

He was Jon Arryn's squire.

他曾是琼恩艾林的侍从.

Lo how far he's come.

他爬得很快.

Yes yes, enough of the bloody pomp.

好好, 不必多礼了.

Have at it!

快开始吧!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/530101.html