《逗鸟外传》精讲 05朱尼尔与郁金香(在线收听

Excuse me! Orphan Tulip?

打扰一下,郁金香小姐

Junior? You're talkin' to me?

朱尼尔?你在和我说话吗?

Yes, Orphan Tulip!

是的,郁金香小姐

No, it's just that you never talk to me.

不,你从没和我说过话

Well, yeah, that's changing starting today, Orphan Tulip.

嗯,是的,从今天开始我们就说话啦,郁金香孤儿

Oh, "Tulip" is just fine. "Orphan" hurts my heart.I have so many questions to ask you!

哦,叫我郁金香就可以了,“孤儿”太伤我心了 我有很多问题要问你

Why don't you come down and we can talk all day?

你为什么不下来,这样的话我们可以讲一天

Okay. I will be down. As will my friends. We are going to fly right down.

好的,我下来 我的小伙伴们也是 我们要飞下来啦

What? No, no. That's a quail, an emu, there's a chicken. They cannot fly.

什么?不不 那是一只鹌鹑,一只,嗯,是一只母鸡 他们不会飞

Yeah. Until now.

是呀,到现在都不会

She's helping us achieve our dreams.

她在帮我们实现梦想

That's right, Dougland. You know it. It is still a personal victory if you use the bucket.

很好,道格兰。你是知道的 如果你用缆车下来的话一样很棒

Okay, we'll all not use the bucket!

好吧,那我们都不用了

Wait, what?

等等,什么?

Haha! Tulip doesn't fit in.

哈哈!她格格不入

We're all the same and she's a weirdo.

我们都一样,就她太怪了

Whoa, whoa, whoa, that's not nice. She's... She's had a hard life.

哇哦,哇哦,哇哦,感觉不太妙,她...她的生活太艰难了

Okay.

好吧

This is gonna be great, guys! Countdown. Three, two, one!

这会好起来的,家伙们!倒数 三二一

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dnwzjj/530271.html