《逗鸟外传》精讲 23婴儿在笑(在线收听

Are you in love? I am in love.

你爱上这种感觉了嘛?爱上了

Are you in love? I'm in love, too.

你爱上了嘛?我也爱上了

I agree. I agree. I agree. I agree.

就是就是就是

Hey, guys! This tiny thing is now a wolf, everybody.

嗨,哥们!全体狼听好,这个小不点现在是狼了

What did he say? What? What's happening?Louder. We're in the back! We're keeping it!

他说什么?刚才发生了什么? 说大声点,我们在后面!这孩子我们留着了!

Back of the pack, we're keeping it! Okay, thank you.

这孩子我们留着了!好的,谢谢。

Aw, look at that.The delivery is now complete.Now, I just need to find a way out of here.

哦,你看看。运送完成了, 现在我得先想个办法出去

Wait, you're not gonna deliver her to her actual parents?

等下,你不把他送到他父母那里了?

Baby doesn't know the difference because babies are dumb.

孩子看不出差别的,毕竟孩子很蠢

Oh, babies are not dumb.

不,孩子并不傻

They are super dumb.

他们傻透了

Babies have a higher level of intelligence than we will ever understand.

婴儿的实际智力比我们认为的要高

You sound like a baby that learned how to talk.

你就像一个正在学说话的婴儿。

I am a baby that learned how to talk!

我就是一个正在学说话的婴儿!

Hey, I want to teach it to walk around in circles before it lays down. Yes. Yes. Yes.

我想教它绕圈子走在教躺下之前。是的是的

That's my favorite thing to teach.Don't get too close, you're gonna scare it!I'm not... Ow!

这是我最爱教的事情了,别靠的太近,你会吓到它的! 我没有...

Huh. The baby, it's laughing! Yeah. Good for it.No.

婴儿在笑。挺好的。

Okay, I apologize for what I'm about to do.

好吧,我为我做的事情道歉

Ow! Sorry. Stop it! Sorry. Sorry. That's my face! Sorry!

对不起 停下!对不起 对不起 这可是我的脸!不好意思!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dnwzjj/530289.html