《逗鸟外传》精讲 26成功脱身(在线收听

Okay, quick, get to the plane!

好,快点上飞机!

What? I thought it was broken.

什么?我以为飞机坏了

No, I fixed it with some spare parts.

不不不,我用些零备件修好了

We're gonna get ya. We're gonna get ya.

我们来接你了

All right, let's go!Junior!

好,出发!朱尼尔

Obviously, I'm not gonna push it.Wait!

很显然,我不会推它的。等等

Oh, I could push it so easily.It would take such a little amount of force.

天哪,我轻轻就能推动了,(推它)不需要太多力

Don't look at me like that.

别用那种眼神看我

If you don't give us Tiny Thing,we're gonna eat you.

如果你不把小不点交出来,我们就吃了你

We're gonna eat you anyway!

不管怎样我们要吃掉你了

You don't say it.You make the deal and then you eat them anyway. Gotcha!

你不要这么说,不管怎样,你达成交易了再吃他们。 好的!

We're not going to eat you!

我们不打算吃你了!

Well, now it's too late!

好,不过现在说太晚了

On, no! No!Junior! Let's go!

噢,不要!朱尼尔! 我们走!

All right, let's fly!

好,让我们起飞吧!

It doesn't fly.What? It falls!

它不会飞。什么? 它掉下去了

Why did I save you?

我为什么要救你

Wolf pack! Form of wolf plane!

狼群!狼群组成的飞机!

Come on! Come on! Let's go!

快点,快点我们走吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dnwzjj/530292.html