《逗鸟外传》精讲 27别让我成为坏妈妈(在线收听

Tiny Thing, come back!

小不点,它回来了!

Oh, come back, Tiny Thing. We need you!

哦,回来了,小不点,我们需要你!

My baby

我的宝贝

What? Five more minutes and then we stop.What?Five more minutes... No!

什么?再过五分钟我们就得停下来了 什么?再过分钟我们就...不!

That's our chimney!You're gonna destroy the whole roof?

那是我们的烟囱,你要毁掉整个屋顶?

Mom, we have to replace the chimney with a slide for when the storks deliver my baby brother.

妈妈,我们需要个滑梯来替换这个烟囱用来给鹳妈们送来我的小兄弟

What he said.

他说的

No! Don't be crazy.You cannot do the chimney.Come on, don't make me the mean mom.

不!这样会疯掉的。你不可能换得了这烟筒。别让我成为坏妈妈

Dads are fun, moms are mean. I heard that!

爸爸搞笑,妈妈坏 我听到了!

Parent conference. Pinching!

父母会议 别揪我耳朵

Henry, people are gonna think we're crazy.We need to tell him.

亨里,其他人觉得我们要疯了。我得告诉他

Tell him what?What, to go watch more TV?

告诉他什么?什么,告诉他多看点电视么?

This is the best time I've had with Nate in my life.I actually feel like a dad again.

和内特在一起是我人生中最美的时光了。我又一次觉得自己像个爸爸

And when no baby brother shows up?

如果不会有弟弟来呢

Well, then we tell him.We can get a new chimney, but we'll never be able to replace this time with Nate.

好吧,我们会告诉他的 我们可以弄一个新烟囱的 但是我们永远不可能和内特一起换新的烟筒了

And if we put those headsets back on, how old will Nate be when we take them off again?

如果我们一直带着耳机 等到我们再脱下来的时候,内特会有多大了?

I'm not a jerky teen yet.Fleeting moments, precious memories.

我还没成问题少年,光阴似箭 回忆珍贵

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dnwzjj/530293.html