《逗鸟外传》精讲 30郁金香的愿望(在线收听

You know what? Just get... Here. Here.I'm just gonna put this right here.

你知道发生了什么吗?刚到...这里。我要把它放这

Uh, What happened back there?

呃,那边发生了什么

What? What do you mean?

什么?你什么意思?

Uh, you stabbed the raft?For literally no reason!

呃,你来划桨?没有任何理由就让我来

It was not for no reason.It was for personal reasons.Anyways, there's a port right there on the coast.

不是因为别的原因,而是因为个人原因。不管怎么说,海岸那边有个港口

We'll just leave first thing in the morning and deliver the package.

我们明天一早就离开然后寄包裹

Just call it "the baby."Why are you so afraid of babies?

就叫它“宝宝”,为什么你们都这么害怕小宝宝们

Because this one single package could ruin everything I've worked towards my entire life!

因为这包裹 可能我一生所努力的成果可能都会被毁掉

Why do you wanna be boss again? Not this again.

为什么你想当老板?这次不要再来啊

No, really.Why do you wanna be boss of Cornerstore?

不,真的。为什么你想当街角小店的老板

I don't know, okay? I mean...Why does anyone want to be boss?It rules. That's why.

我也不知道,好吗?其实我...为什么每个人都想当老板,可以掌管别人。这就是为什么

Yeah, but what would you do?

对啊,可是你当了老板你会怎么做

I don't know. What would you do?

我不知道,你会怎么做?

I'm glad you asked!Well, for one, I would employ a more diverse variety of birds and animals.

问我你找对了 好的吧,第一,我会雇更多品种不一的鸟和动物

Two, I would get rid of the Cornerstore warehouse because that building is a bummer.

第二,我会去掉小店的仓库 因为那房子简直糟糕透了

And three, I would start delivering babies again.

第三,我会再继续接生小宝宝的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dnwzjj/530296.html