《逗鸟外传》精讲 48朱尼尔的演讲(在线收听

Whoo! You did it!

啊!你做到了!

I can hear my bones.

我都可以听到我骨头在响的声音

Yeah, we should land because this hurts so much.

耶,我们可以着落了。这简直很疼呢

We did it! We did it! We're a family!

我们做到了,我们做到了!我们是一家人

Yes! We're a...

是的!我们是...

Sorry, I kinda ruined the moment there.

抱歉,我破坏了这美好的一刻

I just have so much internal bleeding.

我现在就是有点内出血

We're a family!

我们是一家人

Look at that.

看那

Uh, what? What? I thought it was broken.

恩,什么,我认为那已经骨折了

I guess it was just dislocated.

我猜只是脱臼而已啦。

It must've popped back in when we landed.

着落的时候肯定是我一不小心帮你给治好了

Oh, yep. What a twist.

哦,对的。转折也太快了

Oh, no. Uh...

哦,不,恩...

So many of them.

好多啊

They're pulling my feathers!

他们在拔我的羽毛

What are we going to do?

我们接下来做什么呢?

All right, everybody. Gather around. Gather around.

好的,各位,聚成一个圆圈,聚成一个圆圈。

An annoying person asked me once why I wanna be boss.

一个人曾经问过我为什么想要成为一个老板

Well, I never knew why until today.

好吧,甚至到现在我自己才知道

Baby delivery is our true calling.

递送宝宝才是我们的使命啊

This is not just a bunch of metal and glass and whatever that giant magical crystallooking thing is made of.

他们不只是一些金属或者玻璃 也不是那些不知道一样的水晶那样的东西

This is the heart of what storks were put on this Earth to do.

他们就是我们白鹤生活在地球上的原因啊

This is our mission.

这就是我们的任务

We pride ourselves on customer service.

我为我们的工作感到自豪

Well, this is a family that never got the baby they asked for.

这里有个家庭一直没得到他们应得的宝宝

Make a plan. Stick to the plan. Always deliver.

制作计划 执行计划 准时送达

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dnwzjj/530314.html