《权力的游戏》精讲 第5集:狼与雄狮(22)(在线收听

Don't ask anyone for help. Right away, My Lord.

别向任何人透露. 好的, 大人.

Lord Baelish is here for you.

贝里席大人想见您.

His Grace went on about you at some length

陛下他后来还接着骂了一通

after you took your leave.

在你离开之后.

The word "treason" was mentioned.

其中还出现了 "背叛" 这样的字眼.

What can I do for you

你有什么事?

When do you return to Winterfell

您打算何时回临冬城?

WhyWhat do you care

怎么这与你何干?

If you're still here come nightfall,

如果您明天傍晚还在这儿,

I'll take you to see the last person Jon Arryn

我想带您去见见琼恩艾林...

spoke with before falling ill.

病倒前找过的最后一个人.

If that sort of thing still interests you.

如果您对此仍有兴趣得话.

I don't have the time.

我没时间.

It won't take more than an hour. But as you please.

花不了一个小时的. 你决定吧.

Round up all the men we have

把我们的所有人都找齐

and station them outside the girls' chambers.

布置在女孩房间外面.

Who are your best two swordsHeward and Wyl.

你手下最好的两个剑士是谁海华和韦尔.

Find them and meet me at the stables.

让他们到马房找我.

You bring him here without permission

你未经许可把他带到这里来?

You pollute my home with his presence

让他弄脏我的家?

Your aunt has done a bad thing, Robin, a very bad thing.

你的姨妈做了一件坏事, 罗宾,一件非常坏的事.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/530557.html