《权力的游戏》精讲 第5集:狼与雄狮(35)(在线收听

To answer for his crimes.

以为其罪行负责.

My lords!

大人!

I'll bring the city watch.

我去找都城守卫队.

Come, Stark.

来吧, 史塔克.

I'd rather you die sword in hand.

我宁愿你死的时候手里拿着剑.

If you threaten My Lord again, Threaten?

如果你再威胁我家大人! 威胁?

As in, "I'm going to open your lord

事实上, "我打算把你家大人

from balls to brains and see what Starks are made of"?

劈成两半, 看史塔克家的人倒底是什么做的"?

You kill me,

你杀了我,

your brother's a dead man.

你的兄弟必死无疑.

You're right.

你说得对.

Take him alive. Kill his men.

饶他一命. 把他手下都宰了.

My brother, Lord Stark

我兄弟, 史塔克大人

we want him back.

我想要他回来.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/530570.html