《神探夏洛克》精讲 104别说无聊话(在线收听

The door was...

大门...

The door was...

大门...

Boys! You've got another one!

男孩们 又一个找你们的

Tell us from the start, DON'T be boring.

从头开始说 别说无聊话

Hey!

Are you OK?

没事吧你?

Excuse me!

劳驾

Are you all right?

你还好吗?

Sir, phone call for you.

长官 你的电话

Carter.

卡特

'Have you heard of Sherlock Holmes?

听说过夏洛克·福尔摩斯没?

Who?

谁?

Well, you're about to meet him now.

你马上就能见到他了

This is your case, it's entirely up to you, this is just...

你的案子你说了算 我只是...

friendly advice,

友情建议

but give Sherlock five minutes on your crime scene,

给夏洛克五分钟看看现场

and listen to everything that he has to say.

听他的一切意见

And as far as possible...

并且尽量...

try not to punch him.

忍住别揍他

Sir, this gentleman says he needs to speak to you...

长官 这位先生想跟您说话

Yes, I know.

对 我知道

Sherlock Holmes.

夏洛克·福尔摩斯

John Watson. Are you set up for wi-fi?

我是约翰·华生 你们架了无线网吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/530653.html