《神探夏洛克》精讲 106来到白金汉宫(在线收听

Please, Mr Holmes,

拜托 福尔摩斯先生

where you're going you'll want to be dressed.

去那里你会希望穿好衣服的

I know exactly where I'm going.

我清楚我要去哪里了

You wearing any pants?

你穿裤子了吗?

No.

OK.

好吧

At Buckingham Palace. Right.

白金汉宫啊 好吧

Aah, aah, I am seriously fighting an impulse to steal an ashtray.

我在拼命忍着好想偷个烟灰缸啊

What are we doing here, Sherlock, seriously, what?

我们到底来干什么 夏洛克?

I don't know.

我也不知道

Here to see the Queen?

觐见女王吗?

Oh, apparently, yes.

显然就是了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/530655.html