《神探夏洛克》精讲 107觐见女王(在线收听

Just once, can you two behave like grown-ups?

你们两个 能不能偶尔有点大人样?

We solve crimes, I blog about it,

我们解决罪案 我写到博客上

and he forgets his pants.

他连裤子都忘穿了

I wouldn't hold out too much hope.

大人什么的别指望了吧

I was in the middle of a case, Mycroft.

我正办案呢 麦克罗夫特

What, the hiker and the backfire?

什么 徒步旅行者和汽车逆火的事?

I glanced at the police report,

我看了眼警方报告

a bit obvious, surely?

不觉得有点太明显吗?

Transparent.

一目了然

Time to move on then.

那就赶紧办下一件吧

We are in Buckingham Palace, the very heart of the British nation.

我们身处白金汉宫 大英帝国的中心

Sherlock Holmes, put your trousers on!

夏洛克·福尔摩斯 把裤子穿上

What for?

为什么?

Your client.

为你的委托人

And my client is...?

敢问我的委托人是...?

Illustrious, in the extreme.

声名显赫 无人不知

And remaining, I have to inform you, entirely anonymous.

并且我不得不说 绝对匿名

Mycroft.

麦克罗夫特

Harry.

哈瑞

May I just apologise for the state of my little brother.

请容我为我幼弟的状况道歉

A full-time occupation, I imagine.

因为工作全天无休吧

And this must be Dr John Watson,

这想必就是约翰·华生医生

formerly of the Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers?

前诺桑伯兰第五军团成员?

Hello, yes.

你好 正是我

My employer is a tremendous fan of your blog.

我的雇主是你博客的忠实读者

Your employer?

你的雇主?

Particularly enjoyed the one about the aluminium crutch.

对铝制拐杖一篇尤为喜爱

Thank you. Ahem...

谢谢

And Mr Holmes the Younger.

年轻的福尔摩斯先生

You look taller in your photographs.

你在照片里显得高些

I take the precaution of a good coat and a short friend.

保险起见 我有一件好大衣和一位矮个朋友

Mycroft, I don't do anonymous clients.

麦克罗夫特 我不接匿名委托人

I'm used to mystery at one end of my cases,

我习惯案件一端是谜题

both ends is too much work. Good morning.

两端都是谜题太麻烦了 早安

This is a matter of national importance. Grow up!

这是国家大事 成熟点

Get off my sheet!

放开我的床单

Or what?

不然呢?

Or I'll just walk away.

不然我就这样走出去

I'll let you.

我随你便

Boys, please... Not here.

男孩们 拜托 别在这吵

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/530656.html