《神探夏洛克》精讲 111证据就在你鼻子底下(在线收听

We have kept a lot of people successfully in the dark about this little fact, Mr Holmes.

我们成功地让许多人对这件小事 一无所知 福尔摩斯先生

I'm not the Commonwealth.

我又不是整个英联邦

And that's as modest as he gets.

这是他最谦虚的话了

Pleasure to meet you.

很高兴见到你们

Laters!

回头见

OK, the smoking, how did you know?

好吧 吸烟的事 你怎么知道?

The evidence was right under your nose, John, as ever you see, but do not observe.

证据就在你鼻子底下 约翰 你又是只看不观察

Observe what?

观察什么?

The ashtray

烟灰缸

Kate?

凯特?

We're going to have a visitor.

有人来拜访我们了

I'll need a bit of time to get ready.

我需要点时间做准备

A long time?

很长时间吗?

Hmm...ages.

漫长啊

What are you doing?

你在干什么?

I'm going to into battle, John.

我要上战场了 约翰

I need the right armour.

我需要挑好甲胄

No.

Nah.

不行

Works for me

我看效果不错

Everything works on you.

对你 全都效果不错

So, what's the plan?

好吧 什么计划?

We know her address.

我们知道她的地址

We just ring her doorbell?

直接按门铃?

Exactly. Just here, please.

正是 就停这里 谢谢

You didn't even change your clothes.

你根本没换衣服

Then it's time to add a splash of colour.

所以是时候挂点彩了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/530660.html