《天才少女》精讲 23狄本思取得探视权(在线收听

Your Honor, my client would need reasonable access to the child

法官大人 我的当事人需要合理探视权

So ordered

法庭批准

Ms Dibbons, you'll go over there and check out the living conditions?

狄本思夫人 你会去他家检查一下居住条件吗

On the books, Your Honor

已经计划好了 法官大人

All right, folks. Drive carefully

好了 各位 小心开车

Her lawyer has a nice suit

她的律师西装很高档

Relax, Frank. More weight's put on the talent competition

放松 弗兰克 你要更关注我们能力的比较

Go have a cocktail, hmm?

去喝杯鸡尾酒

Roberta, would you like to have Mary tonight?

罗伯塔 你今晚愿意照顾玛丽吗

Why wouldn't I like to have Mary tonight?

我为什么会不愿意呢

I told you something like this would happen

我就说过会发生这种事

Now look where we are

看看我们现在的处境

And I'm supposed to believe you know what you're doing

但愿你心里有数

You couldn't even find a white lawyer

你连个白人律师都请不起

Wow. Look, just

哇 听着

Don't worry okay? Don't tell me that

别担心 好吗 少来了

There's nothing you can say that's gonna make me feel good because I have no say in any of this, Frank

你无论说什么 都不会让我好受些 因为这件事上我没有发言权

I'm not a blood relative

我不是亲属

I'm not a legal guardian. I'm nothing!

不是合法监护人 什么都不是

Just the lady who lives next door

只是隔壁邻居

whose opinion means nothing

我的意见无足轻重

whose feelings mean nothing

我的感受也无足轻重

Would I like to have Mary tonight?

还问我今晚愿不愿照顾玛丽

I'd like to have Mary every night

我每晚都愿意照顾玛丽

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tcsnjj/530764.html