《天才少女》精讲 37玛丽接受询问(在线收听

Hi, Mary. I'm Pat Golding, but you can call me Pat if you like. Got it

嗨 玛丽 我叫帕特戈尔丁 你叫我帕特就行 知道了

Do you know why you're here?

你知道你为什么来吗

I mean, has anyone told you what this is about?

有人说过是为了什么事吗

My grandmother wants me to live with her and I wanna stay with Frank

我外婆希望我跟她一起住 而我想跟弗兰克一起住

That's correct. I'm sure this can all be very scary stuff

很好 我知道这可能挺可怕的

Does any of it worry you?

你担心过吗

Nope. Frank says I'm not goin' anywhere

不担心 弗兰克说我哪儿也不去

Your uncle told you you're not going anywhere?

你舅舅说你哪儿都不去

Just fifteen minutes ago. So we done here?

十五分钟之前说的 我们谈完了吗

Not quite yet

还没有

My best friend other than Frank and Fred is Roberta who lives a couple houses away

除了弗兰克和弗雷德 我最好的朋友就是罗伯塔 她住在我家附近

Really? What's she like?

是吗 她是什么样的人

She's nice and funny. And I love her

她和善 风趣 我喜欢她

That's nice. Is Roberta your only friend your age?

那挺好 罗伯塔是你唯一的同龄朋友吗

Roberta's not my age. She's like 40 50 30 something

罗伯塔跟我不同龄 她大概40 50 30多岁的样子

Roberta's a grown woman?

罗伯塔是个成年人?

People my age are boring. Roberta's cool. Okay

我的同龄人都很无趣 罗伯塔很棒 好

I don't watch TV. But I got hooked on SpongeBob

我不看电视 但我喜欢海绵宝宝

Mostly because Roberta loves it

主要是因为罗伯塔喜欢

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tcsnjj/530778.html