《天才少女》精讲 38玛丽回忆过去的生活(在线收听

And on Saturday nights, we watch the UFC

对了 我们周六晚上会看UFC

The UFC? Is that

UFC? 是不是…

Is that Ultimate Fighting?

是终极格斗吗

Every Saturday

每周六都看

You and your uncle watch Ultimate Fighting?

你和你舅看终极格斗?

Well, you don't just watch it

不只是看

Frank turns the sound down and we do the grunting and voices

弗兰克把声音调低 我们俩来配音

Sometimes I attack Frank for real

有时我真的用力打弗兰克

Which is really fun for me

对我来说很开心

I think if you guys knew Frank

如果你们了解弗兰克

you'd leave us alone

就会让我们住在一起了

He can be pretty annoying

他虽然有时很烦人

but he's a good person

但他是个好人

I think

应该是吧

Why do you say that?

为什么这么说

He wanted me before I was smart

我聪明之前他就喜欢我

Mr Pollard, are you the natural father of Mary Adler?

波拉德先生 你是玛丽阿德勒的生父吗

Yes, I am

是的

And how can you be certain of this?

你何以确定

Well, I always knew but then you had me take a DNA test

我一直知道 后来你们让我做了DNA测试

I would offer the test results as presumptive evidence that Mr Pollard is the father and natural guardian of the minor

我想提供测试结果证明波拉德先生是这孩子的生父和自然监护人

As well as an affidavit from Mr Pollard nominating Mrs Adler, the maternal grandmother as the legal guardian of the minor

同时作为证言 波拉德先生提出让孩子的外婆阿德勒夫人为孩子的法定监护人

No objections

没有反对

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tcsnjj/530779.html