《天才少女》精讲 45黛安娜过去的生活(在线收听

Mrs Adler, in your earlier testimony here today

阿德勒夫人 在你今天之前的证词中

you've painted a pretty dim picture of your own son

你把自己的儿子说的很不堪

Don't you think?

不是吗

I'm under oath

我是宣过誓的

I take no pleasure in it

我也不想说这些话

So your son's a failure in life

那么你儿子的人生失败

your daughter took her life

你女儿自杀了

You know you're oh for two

你算是失败两次了

Objection! Withdrawn

我反对 撤回

If I go one for three, I'm in the Hall of Fame

如果我有第三个孩子 我会进名人堂了

You know baseball

你了解棒球

Fenway Park

芬威球场

You know I'd like to go there some time

我很想有时间去那里看看

How often in a year did you take Diane to a baseball game?

你一年带着黛安去看几次棒球比赛

Diane wasn't interested in sports

黛安对体育不感兴趣

She never wanted to go to a game? Ever?

她从不想去看比赛 一次也没有

I don't recall her ever asking

我不记得她要求过

Just out of curiosity, Fenway that's a tough ticket

我有些好奇 芬威球场的票不好买

Where do you get yours?

你的票是怎么买到的

My husband has season tickets

我丈夫有季票

And how long has he had them?

他有季票多长时间

30 years

30 年

But I've only been married to him for 20

但我跟他结婚20年

And Diane never went to one game?

黛安一场比赛都没去看过

What color was the dress Diane wore to prom?

黛安是穿什么颜色的裙子参加毕业舞会的

Diane didn't attend a prom

黛安没参加毕业舞会

because she didn't go to a high school

因为她没上高中

No prom

没参加毕业舞会

What sports did she play?

她喜欢什么体育运动

As I told you earlier

我刚才说了

she wasn't interested in sports

她对体育不感兴趣

Did she go to camp during the summer?

她去过夏令营吗

No

没有

Community swimming pool? We had our own pool

社区游泳池呢 我家有游泳池

Girl Scouts? No

女童子军呢 没有

Then what did she do with all that time?

那么她这些年来都干什么

She loved mathematics. It was her passion

她喜欢数学 那是她的爱好

She preferred it to all other things

她喜欢数学胜过一切

All other?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tcsnjj/530786.html