纪录片《药物依赖》 第9期:增强剂(在线收听

Initially when I took the Ritalin, I didn't feel any difference.

起初我吃它 并没有感觉到不同

Only really afterwards did I actually

等到一段时间过后

notice that I felt slightly more focused than I usually do.

才发现我比平时更集中精力

I found it really difficult to kind of get into that mental state

我发现要进入那种

where I kind of felt I could just sit and do nothing.

干坐着不干活的精神状态很困难

I found myself looking for things to occupy my attention.

我发现自己在找东西来占据注意力

Ritalin can work as a cognitive enhancer.

利他林也可以用作认知增强剂

If a person without ADHD takes it,

如果一个没有患ADHD的人服用它

it can make them cleverer.

它可以使他们更聪明

It's a discovery not lost on the country's academic elite.

这个发现并没有被学术精英们忽视

Here at Cambridge University, students are abusing Ritalin

在剑桥大学 学生们滥用利他林

or its close relative, modafinil, to help them get ahead.

或者它的类似物莫达非尼 来增进学业

A few of my friends do what they call modafi-vising.

我的一些朋友服用他们所谓的莫达聪明剂

It can keep them up for 24 hours and they can keep on going.

它可以使他们24小时保持兴奋

I think they feel pretty shocking after it,

我想他们过后肯定会很心烦意乱

but if you need to do a lot of work in a short amount of time,

但如果要在短时间里完成大量工作

then that's one way I've heard it can be done.

这就是我所知道的有效方法

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpywyl/531073.html