纪录片《你喝多了吗》 第35期:从酒精中获得满足感(在线收听

This is a drug that you that I really like.

你 我真是太喜欢这种药品了

And it was very...

它非常

... Euphoric.

令人愉快

The only alarming thing I think I'm left with

唯一要警告的是 我想我就剩下

is a sense that

一个感觉

I could have easily have volunteered if they'd have let me for more.

如果他们再让我做志愿者 我会马上同意

Next day it was time to repeat the process.

第二天 要重复这一过程

But in an even less social setting.

只不过在一个更远离社会的环境

I would be isolated in the scanner.

我单独呆在扫描仪里

This time they would see exactly what happened in my brain

这次他们要看清楚酒精侵袭大脑时

once it had been hit with alcohol.

我大脑的变化

If I was one of those predisposed to

如果我也是那种可以

get immense pleasure from drinking

从酒精中获得极大满足感的人

it would show up in my brain reward circuitry

我大脑的奖励环路会反映出来

the same as it might after a shot of heroin

那就像打了一针海洛因

or sex.

或者性爱之后

Six minutes to the infusion.

注射6分钟了

I'm gonna do a time point at 7 minutes and then one at 15.

我要在7分钟和15分钟时各做一次测试

Well do the same on the way up.

和上次的一样

Do you feel any drug effects?

你感觉到药物作用了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpnhdlm/531666.html