纪录片《你喝多了吗》 第48期:步履蹒跚(在线收听

Well I'm not gonna give you any suggestions.

我不想现在给你什么提示

I want you to see how you feel on the drug.OK.

我想让你自己来了解用药以后的感觉

I want you to reflect during the process and afterwards

我想让你在整个过程中自己感受 然后

how it compares with alcohol.

再和喝酒的感觉来比较

Walk as straight as you can.

尽量走直线

The drug was likely to make me feel tipsy

药物有可能让我步履蹒跚

so before I even took the pill

因此在吃药之前

they had to check my normal balance.

他们要检验我的正常平衡能力

It was at this point that the enormity of what I was doing hit home.

在这一点上 我现在做的至关重要

Thats great.

很好

As I start to think about whether this is gonna work or not

开始我还在想着这药是否有效

I'm left with a sense that actually it could be quite a powerful effect.

现在我有个感觉可能它实际上很有效力

Maybe it'll give me some effects I don't like.

也许它会给我一种我不喜欢的效果

So I'm a bit..

所以我有点...

Now I think about it

现在我在想着它

I'm a more apprehensive subject than I was a few minutes ago.

我比几分钟前有更多了一层理解

This was a highly experimental drug

这是种仍处在试验阶段的药物

only a few people had ever tried it

只有少许几个人尝试过

and the condition was that I was in a hospital

而且现在我是在医院里

closely observed with resuscitation equipment on hand.

被严密观察 旁边有触手可及的抢救设备

Perfect.

好极了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpnhdlm/531679.html