纪录片《你喝多了吗》 第55期:酒无形中成为了伙伴(在线收听

And sure as day by the time evening comes

然后白天都很坚定 而一旦晚上来临

they'll have another drink.

他们又会去喝

Once it's got its hooks into you you really do know.

只有你自己上钩了 才会真正明白

It's become my mate.

酒已经变成了我的伙伴

So the answer to "How much should I really drink?"

对于"我应该喝多少酒"这个问题来说

is in some ways very simple.

答案非常简单

21 units for a man 14 for a woman.

男士21个药剂单位 女士14个单位

But what I've learnt in making this film is

但我做了这个影片后对此的理解是

that the answer is complicated.

答案其实很复杂

Each of us has a particular relationship with alcohol from childhood

我们每个人从小就和酒精有特殊的联系

and the important thing I think is to try and look at

我认为重要的是要试图注意这种联系

that relationship and ask some simple questions.

并质疑一些简单的问题

What its for? Why do I do it?

喝酒为了什么 我为什么要喝

Could I do without it?

我能不能不喝

Because only then can you really answer the question for yourself.

因为只有回答了这些 才能真正决定喝多少

So where does that leave me?

那我自己是什么答案呢

Well I like alcohol. I can't deny it.

好吧 我喜欢喝酒 没法拒绝酒精

I dont want to deny it.

我也不想拒绝

But what I realise is that I have an uneasy relationship with this drug

但我明白 我跟酒精这种毒品 关系危险

because in order to not get into difficulty with it

为了不陷入饮酒造成的麻烦

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpnhdlm/531686.html