《神探夏洛克》精讲 206灰尘从不说谎(在线收听

Stop the cab. Stop the cab!

停车!停车!

What was that? ! What was that?

那是什么?!是什么?

No charge.

今天免费。

Watch out! Thank you.

小心!谢谢

Sherlock! That is him. It's him.

夏洛克!是他!是他!

Sulejmani or something, Mycroft showed me his file. He's a big Albanian gangster, lives two doors down from us. He died because I shook his hand.

苏勒马尼,或者别的什么人,迈克罗夫特给我看过他的档案。他是阿尔巴尼亚的歹徒,住在贝克街附近。他死了,因为我跟他握了手。

What do you mean? He saved my life, but he couldn't touch me. Why?

什么?他救了我,但他不能碰我。为什么?

Four assassins living right on our doorstep. They haven't come here to kill me.

四个杀手住在我们身边。却没有来杀我。

They have to keep me alive.

他们留住我的性命。

I've got something that all of them want.

我手头一定有什么他们想要的东西。

But if one of them approaches me ...

一旦有一个人靠近了我……

The others kill them before they can get it.

剩下的就得在对手得到那东西之前杀了他。

All of the attention is focused on me.

注意力都在我身上。

There's a surveillance web closing in on us right now.

有一个监控网正紧紧地盯着咱俩。

So what have you got that's so important?

那么你到底有什么这么重要的东西?

I need to ask about the dusting.

这得向灰尘找答案。

Precise details, in the last week, what's been cleaned?

上周你清理过哪些地方?告诉我准确的地点!

Well, Tuesday, I did your lino. No, this room, this is where we'll find it. Any break in the dust line.

周二我打扫了你的亚麻油毡。我指在这个房间里,一定在这个房间。灰尘被拂去的痕迹。

You can put back anything but dust. Dust is eloquent.

唯独灰尘无法被放回原处。灰尘从不说谎。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/531881.html