《神探夏洛克》精讲 208受人愚弄(在线收听

They'll be deciding. Deciding?

他们会下决定的。决定?

Whether to come back with a warrant and arrest me.

是否带着逮捕证来抓我。

You think? Standard procedure.

你这样想?标准程序。

You should have gone with him.

你应该和他走,

People'll think ... I don't care what people think.

别人会觉得……我不在乎别人怎么想。

You'd care if they thought you were stupid or wrong. No, that would just make them stupid or wrong. Sherlock, I don't want the world believing you're ...

你在意他人是否认为你愚笨或犯了错误。不,那只会显得他们很笨或错了。夏洛克,我不想这个世界认为你……

That I am what? A fraud.

我是什么?骗子。

You're worried they're right. What?

你担心他们是对的。什么?

That they're right about me. No.

你担心他们对我的看法是对的。不。

That's why you're upset. You can't entertain the possibility they may be right. You're afraid you've been taken in as well. No, I'm not.

所以你不安。你无法让自己接受他们没说错的可能性。你担心你也被骗了。不,我没有。

Moriarty is playing with your mind, too. Can't you see what's going on? !

莫里亚蒂也在玩弄你的思想。你难道意识不到吗?

No, I know you for real. 100 percent?

不,我了解真实的你。百分之百么?

Well, nobody could fake being such an annoying dick all the time.

没有人能一直装成这么讨人厌的混蛋。

Sherlock Holmes? Yes, sir.

夏洛克·福尔摩斯?是的,先生。

That bloke that's been in the press? Mm-hm.

那个受媒体追捧的小子?嗯。

I thought he was some sort of private eye.

我以为他是私家侦探。

He is. We've been consulting with him, that's what you're telling me?

他是。你说我们咨询过他?

Not used him on any proper cases though, have we?

但没有在正式案件中用过他吧?

Well, one or two. Or 20 or 30.

呃,一两个。或者二三十。

What? ! I'm not the only senior officer who did this. Gregson ... Shut up!

什么?!不止我一个高级官员这么做,格雷森……住口!

An amateur detective given access to all sorts of classified information.

一个业余侦探竟被授予接触各类机密文件的权限。

And now he's a suspect in a case. With all due respect ... You're a bloody idiot, Lestrade!

现在却是一个案子的嫌犯。恕我直言……你个蠢材,雷斯垂德!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/531883.html