纪录片《节食还是截寿》 第15期:脂肪与疾病的关系(在线收听

And he's still not done talking about my fat.

关于我的脂肪 他还没说完

Abdominal fat is around 30%.

腹部脂肪率约为30%

Abdominal fat is really the bad guy.

腹部脂肪可真是坏东西

The higher the abdominal fat, the higher the risk

腹部脂肪比率越高 患二型糖尿病

of developing type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease.

与心血管疾病的危险性就越

No doubt about it. It's also a risk factor for cancer.

毫无疑问 也会增加患癌症的几率

So, basically, your cardiometabolic profile,

所以 基本上你的心血管代谢水平

it's not good. For your age.

以你的年龄来说 不容乐观

I think you know you should do something to improve it.

我认为你应该做一些事来改变现状

What we can say is that

我们还得说

Joseph is not going to develop cardiovascular disease.

约瑟夫是不会患上心血管疾病的

It's impossible to develop stroke,

也不可能患中风

myocardial infarction or heart failure.

心肌梗塞或是心力衰竭

These three diseases are responsible

这三种疾病造成了

for 40% of the deaths now in US and UK.

美国与英国40%的死亡

No chance he'll die of that?

他绝不会因这些疾病而死吗

I mean, one in a million.

可能有百万分之一的几率

And if I were to go onto Joe's lifestyle...?

如果我开始效仿乔的生活方式...

Yeah. In a year, you are going to be cured.

一年之内 你就会有好转

I now understand what Luigi means.

现在我明白路易吉的意思了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpjshsjs/532029.html