纪录片《节食还是截寿》 第32期:吃药维持健康(在线收听

My blood sugar has also dropped to healthy levels,

我的血糖也降低至健康水平

which I'm really pleased about.

这使我相当满意

I challenge you in four days

我来和你打赌 你找不到

to get more extreme metabolic changes than these

在四天内比这更加显著改善代谢水平的方法

with anything you want.

随你赌什么

I think this is quite extreme enough! Yeah.

我觉得这已经很显著了 真的

Yeah, but, you know,

没错 但是

if you can find something else that you can do,

如果你找到了更好的办法

that it doesn't hurt you, that benefits you

那种方法不仅无害 还对你有益

and that causes these changes, I'd like to know.

也能到达同样的效果 请告诉我

OK.

好的

But Valter says, unless I switch

但费尔特说 除非我开始执行

to a lower protein, more plant-based diet,

蛋白质更低 植物更多的饮食

the effects won't last.

这些效果将无法持久

I'll also need to fast once every couple of months,

我还需要每几个月进行一次禁食

to maintain the benefits.

来维持这些效果

Can I really see myself doing that?

我真能做到这些吗

You have to make a decision now, in your case,

你现在就得作出决定 就你的情况而言

what do you want to do, you know?

你到底想怎么做

And there is a lot of drugs that you could be taking,

你可以吃很多药来维持健康

and is that what you want to do?

但那是你想要的吗

And if you do so, in a few years, or in a number of years,

如果你选择那样 那么在数年后

you're going to be the typical 65-year-old in Europe

你将成为一位典型的65岁欧洲人

that takes eight drugs a day, and so that's the option.

每天吃八粒药 这就是你的选择了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpjshsjs/532046.html