纪录片《节食还是截寿》 第37期:素食(在线收听

I particularly like the green stuff that's oozing out of it.

我特别喜欢露出来的绿色菜

So, I must admit,

我必须承认

I am surprised to be here.

我很惊讶你带我到这儿来

I kind of imagined you'd be sticking on a sort of, um,

我本以为你会坚持让我进行

you know, a veggie diet or something like that.

素食或者类似的饮食

Or, yeah, a lot of salads or something on the feed day?

或在进食日吃很多沙拉之类的

No, actually as long as you

不 实际上如果你

stick to the calorie goals on the fast day,

在禁食日坚守你的热量摄入

you can literally eat whatever you like

在进食日你就能随心所欲地吃

on the feed day.

你喜欢的食物了

One of Krista's most recent studies

克丽丝塔的最新研究中

compared two groups on ADF,

对两组进行隔日禁食法的人进行了比较

one eating high fat, the other low fat,

在进食日 一组人摄入高脂肪食物

on their feed days.

另一组摄入低脂肪食物

I'm concerned about my blood glucose,

我担心我的血糖

I'm concerned about my cholesterol,

我的胆固醇

I'm concerned about a load of stuff.

我担心一大堆东西

Are those not, sort of, made worse by eating high fat?

在摄入高脂肪后 这些指标不会变糟吗

That's actually what we thought would happen.

那确实是我们原先认为会发生的事

And then, surprisingly,

然后 令人惊讶的是

we saw the same decreases in LDL cholesterol,

两组人的低密度脂蛋白胆固醇

so that's the bad cholesterol,

降低的幅度相同

and in triglycerides,

甘油三酯也是

and also in blood pressure.

血压也是

So in terms of cardiovascular disease risk,

就患心血管疾病的风险而言

it didn't matter if you were eating a high-fat or low-fat diet.

摄入高脂肪或低脂肪没有什么区别

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpjshsjs/532051.html