纪录片《节食还是截寿》 第39期:缓解老人痴呆(在线收听

It seems to have an impact which goes beyond simply eating less.

这好像比少吃有更好的效果

And I think it could work for someone like me.

而我认为这能适用于像我这样的人

My final stop is Baltimore.

我的最后一站是巴尔的摩

I'm here because I need a final bit of motivation.

我来这是因为我需要一个最终动机

There's one aspect of ageing

我发现一个衰老中

I find more terrifying than any other.

最为可怕的部分

The effects of ageing on my brain.

即衰老对大脑的影响

I'm trying to catch up with Professor Mark Mattson.

我试着追上马克·麦特森教授

Mark is a leading expert on the aging brain.

马克是引领研究大脑衰老的专家

His research suggests that fasting

他的研究表明禁食

may help delay the onset of diseases

能帮助延缓像老年痴呆

like Alzheimer's, dementia, and memory loss.

痴呆症和健忘症这类疾病的发生

Very good! How you doing?

非常好 你怎么样

Hi there! Michael Mosley.

你好 我是迈克尔·莫斯利

Mark Mattson.

马克·麦特森

- You work here?! - Work here? No!

-你在这里面工作吗 -什么 不是

Nor do I work out here!

我也不是来锻炼的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpjshsjs/532053.html