纪录片《节食还是截寿》 第49期:身体状况改善了(在线收听

Not very good dog!

坏狗狗

I managed to fit in two 600 calorie fast days each week,

每周中的两天 我只吃六百大卡的食物

though they tended to be a bit scattered around.

可是这样的禁食断断续续的

But has it been enough to make a difference?

但这一切是否能让我健康起来呢

So, today's results day.

今天又该做体检了

I have lost, I know, some weight,

我知道我的体重减轻了

I'll find out in a moment just how much,

待会我就能确切知道减掉的体重了

but I'm mainly interested in the bloods, because

但我更关心血液检查的结果

five or six weeks ago they were pretty terrible.

因为五六周前 检查结果极其糟糕

I have high blood glucose, high cholesterol,

我有高血糖 高胆固醇

high IGF.

类胰岛素生长因子也很高

And I'm really, really keen to see them improve,

我真的很希望能看到它们的水平下降

because frankly,

因为说实话

if they haven't improved, then I am in trouble,

如果水平没下降 我就有大麻烦了

and I do want to stay

我真心希望能为了自己和家人

young and healthy for my family, for myself.

保持年轻和健康的状态

So, I'm quite anxious, because this matters an awful lot to me.

所以我很焦虑 这对我意味着太多太多

Just to remind you, this is

提醒你一下

what I looked like at the start of this film.

这是节目开始时的我

And this is me today.

这是现在的我

I've had to add a few new holes to my belt,

我的腰带得多打几个孔

so I know that something has changed,

我知道我的身体状况改善了

but by how much?

但这变化有多大呢

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpjshsjs/532063.html