纪录片《节食还是截寿》 第51期:应当老去(在线收听

Well, you're looking good on it.

你的气色也不错

Thank you. No, I'm really pleased.

谢谢 我真的很高兴

I have to say that's really, amazingly good news.

我得说 这真是个好消息

The results have been absolutely fantastic for me,

检查结果十分完美

but that doesn't mean that

但那不意味这

intermittent fasting will work for everyone.

间歇禁食适用于任何人

It's really important that they do more trials on humans,

科学家应该进行更多的人体测试

to find out if, in the long term, it is safe and effective.

从而确定从长远来看 这是否是安全有效的

But having experienced intermittent fasting,

但体验了间歇禁食后

I plan to go on doing it.

我计划坚持下去

It seems to have undone some of the damage

看起来它修复了

that I have done to my body down the years.

多年来我对身体造成的部分伤害

It is very poignant looking at the photographs of myself

看看这些照片 我和家人们越来越老

and members of my family growing up and growing older,

真令人心酸

but it doesn't make me want to hold back the hands of time.

但我不会因此想让时光倒流

I sort of think that we do grow old, we should grow old,

我认为我们都会老去 并应当老去

and there's very little we can do about it.

这一点我们无能为力

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpjshsjs/532065.html