纪录片《节食还是截寿》 第52期:国民健康好转(在线收听

But fasting is somehow different.

但禁食是不同的

Fasting is not about trying to live to 140,

禁食并不是为了活到140岁

it's about staying healthy for as long as you can,

而是尽量使你保持健康

and with the sort of time bomb we're facing as a nation,

患肥胖症和糖尿病的人们越来越多

with obesity going up, diabetes going up,

这已成为国民性威胁

we desperately need something which can make a difference.

我们急切需要行之有效的解决办法

Fasting is the first thing I've come across

禁食是我能想到的首要办法

that I genuinely believe that if people were to take it up,

我真诚地相信 如果人们执行这个方案

it could radically transform the nation's health.

国民的健康会逐渐好转

So, I hope that we continue to see

所以我希望科学家

massive research going into this territory.

能够在这一领域继续大规模研究

Doing this fasting has been one of the most interesting...

禁食这段经历已经成为最有意思

no, I would say THE most interesting sort of journey, film,

不 它是我经历过的最最有意思的

whatever you want to call it, that I have been on.

一段体验或拍摄历程 随便你们怎么定义

And I've never said that before.

这是我始料未及的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpjshsjs/532066.html